October 17, 2012

Time Keeper












Top: Forever21
Skirt: Oasap
Necklace: Sheinside
Shoes: 'Elizza' by Shoedazzle

Time is priceless, but it’s Free. You can’t own it, you can use it. You can spend it. But you can’t keep it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” ― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler’s Wife (One of my favorite movies)

I just got this short skirt from Oasap on the mail today and I was so excited to try it on so I made this post. I absolutely love it. Finally, I got to wear this vintage necklace from Sheinside, I couldn't think of an outfit that goes with the necklace so I just pair it with the oversized sweater from Forever21. Also, I have my second pair of sneaker wedges. I'm kind of obsessed with the style. 

So tell me what you think about the outfit and everything. 

Thanks for reading! 




6 comments :

  1. Wow! Love your outfit for today! :)Your shoes is perf!!!

    Btw, What camera did you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm not one to wear all white, but you look lovely in it. :) Plus, the watch pendant is adorable!

    Diwata
    Join the Dark Shadows BluRay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just followed you. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Love your style, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!