October 16, 2012

Peplum


Peplum Dress: Sheinside
Shoes: Nine West
Accessories: Forever21
Clutch: Ross

Time to glam up. Well, I don't usually wear body con dresses because it makes me more thinner but I really love this lace peplum dress from Sheinside, it creates shape in your body and I look so feminine in this dress.     Forget to mention, I used to dress like a boy when I was still in elementary school. I think I really change a lot. A little fact from the last picture above, the black thing I'm holding there is my camera remote control, forget to hide it. Oh silly me. 


Thanks for reading ㋡ 





2 comments :

  1. This looks really fashionable. Something I can wear to the office too. :)

    Diwata
    Join the Dark Shadows BluRay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Im FRan,a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style...and want to follow me

    NEW LOOK: SIMPLICITY
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/simplicity.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!