January 24, 2013

Motionless


Sweater: Forever21| Leggings: Oasap.com| Boots: Candies

As the title speaks itself. This outfit surely is a cozy one especially on bed weather season. I know most of you can't stand cold weather. As for me, I usually watch movies or TV series marathon during these days. Currently obsessed with Korean TV series (Koreanovela) I think I probably watched more Korean series than any American TV series or Filipino soap operas/ telenovelas.

My inspirations to do this outfit post are @lizmonster and @amylovesweets  on Instagram. They both have such a unique photography skills add to that they're both beautiful inside and out. They never fail to surprise their followers on every update on their page. I really adore them. Go follow them on Instagram. You'll never regret it. 

Thanks for reading! 



ღ,

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ƒαƴε •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸




12 comments :

  1. you're adorable faye! :)

    join my galaxy leggings GIVEAWAY!
    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leggins, your sweater, your beautiful face! This outfit is perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, perfect leggings. :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and cozy outfit, definitely perfect for a cold winter night!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faye,

    I just nominated you for Liebster Award!

    Here's a link to the post: http://beaattitude.com/and-the-award-goes-to/BeaAttitude

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely amazing! Really love your sweater and leggings! Following you:)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I toootally understand you. During cold times, there is nothing better like watching films and TV shows.Although I never watched any Korean Tv show yet.

    You look adorable, the print in the pants it's so alive and gives a whole new vibe to your look =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos dear!! Love your style =) Wanna follow each other? I discovered your blog on ifb! here is mine :http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/ !

    xo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is wonderful!! I'm especially fond of the last picture, you look great!

    I just followed you :)

    Hugs from Italy!

    Ely xx
    globetrotteralamode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. so lovely! found on on IFB!



    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the print on the leggings!!!! Come see my new daisy skirt :)))

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same leggigns!! ahaha!
    I really liked your photos ^^ Just found your blog via IFB and i am following you ^^
    Have a nice week ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!