January 22, 2013

Just because...








Top: Urban Outfitters| Skirt: Oasap.com| Jacket: Wholesaleitonline.com| Necklace: Oasap.com| Bangle: Oasap.com| Ring: Forever21| Tights: Oasap.com| Bag: Ross| Shoes: Ross

'Just because' I've been MIA for so long doesn't mean I'm off-track. It's just the weather that keeps me from doing my outfit posts. It's not that I hate winter season, I just couldn't get myself together due to cold temperature especially with my petite body. ^^

I wore this outfit during my stepdad's birthday two weeks ago. What I love the most is the crochet shoulder top from UO. I'm so in love with anything that's crochet, feels feminine and free spirited. The muse bag from Ross is actually one of my oldest bag I got since I migrated here in the U.S, still I just can't get enough with it. I like how the skirt and tights complement on each other. So what do you think of this outfit lovies? Just leave a comment below. 

Thanks for reading! 



ღ,

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ƒαƴε •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸







9 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous, love your hair with soft curls!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit Faye. You're so beautiful! :)

    join my galaxy leggings GIVEAWAY!
    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED this outfit! Put together beautifly! Come visit me, I have a new post and a give away! http://rockinrobinsrednest.blogspot.com/2013/01/less-than-one-month-to-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous outfit! That skirt is just perfect!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great look!! I love the polka dots!!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled this entire look!!! You look great!!!

    New follower :) Happy I stumbled across your blog!!

    XO, PG
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a stunner. Work it girl :)!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!