April 29, 2013

Sailor at a Glance

 photo DSC_1135a_zpsf6534fac.jpg
 photo DSC_1184a_zps800cc70f.jpg
 photo DSC_1189a_zps5db705ce.jpg
 photo DSC_1280a_zpsfae45a69.jpg
 photo DSC_1296a_zpse0106841.jpg
Top: OASAP | Shorts: Forever21 | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters | Accessories: Ross



I had this outfit in mind like last year when I got this top from OASAP but then I can't find what pair of shorts would match this top until I finally saw it at Forever21. I was so excited to style and wear it. Perfect for beach trip don't you think? Plus, it's getting warmer now, time to bring out those spring/summer outfits of which I'm excited to share with you dolls what outfits I came out with. Are you excited? I hope you like this outfit post as much as I do.

“Before you talk, listen.
Before you react, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.”

― Ernest Hemingway


ღ,
¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ƒαƴε •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

1 comment :

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!