November 23, 2012

H A S T Y POST

It's already 9am here, Pacific time as I am making this post. Couldn't sleep, came home from working graveyard shift. I know, it sucks. Day becomes my night and night becomes my day for almost a year now. While I'm waiting to doze off, I thought making a blog post. Before I forgot, it's Black Friday today. Big, giant, huge, enormous SALE. Well, I'm really not into it. I admit I'm a shopaholic too but I'm not crazy about all the big sale happening right now. 


 |White Knitted Jumper: Forever21| Galaxy Print Skirt: Oasap | Black Knee high Socks: Ross
|Black Combat Boots: Ross| Blue Cross Pendant Necklace: Forever21|


So here's a quick outfit post from yesterday. Hasty, I say,  I don't know if you can tell on the photos that I literally  just rolled out of bed, and without much thought I just grab my camera and several clothes out of my closet yesterday then I found this galaxy print skirt from OASAP which I totally forgot I bought this like a month ago. I haven't used it except for this outfit post so I decided to have another blog giveaway. 
As you noticed, it's similar with my outfit post here, with the white top and boots eh? I just couldn't think of any top to match with the skirt, so I went for the white colored top which is the easiest color to match with anything. Notice I wore black and white again? I called it my 'hasty chic look'. I probably said this a lot of times on my previous posts that these are basically my go-to colors of the outfit. It's easy to pair with anything, don't you think? 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!