June 27, 2013

Cage of Infinity


Top: Minx Apparel | Bottoms: Forever21 | Sandals: Shoedazzle 


The first word that comes up on my mind when I saw this cage back crop top from Minx Apparel was 'infinity',  I thought at that moment I was living in a very futuristic world just like we see in the movies. Haha. I decided to pair it with a contrast pants from Forever21 to create that 'futuristic' feel and match it with my fave go-to sandals this season. 

Check out Minx Apparel for more unique and amazing styles. They have special prices for selected items. Go visit their site and follow them on Instagram for more updates.

How did you like my ensemble? Any comments is greatly appreciated.


ღ,

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ƒαƴε •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸







3 comments :

  1. Great look and awesome photos! Loving the sports Luxe trend too :)

    If you like, check out my latest post?

    Jess xo
    http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is just too fabulous!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love your look.

    xo
    http://fuckfakefact.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by!